Re: Gborg still down - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: Gborg still down
Date
Re: Gborg still down  (Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>)
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 08:41:00PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Most of the servers are not hosted by hub these days - we have them
> pretty well distributed around the world these days.

Well, wherever they're hosted monitoring has been an issue for as long
as I can remember. Search not getting updated, list archives not
updated, sites down, etc.

If individuals hosting these various services aren't monitoring them
adequately then the project itself should be monitoring them. Plus
there's servers/services that I suspect won't get monitored very well by
their owners (mirrors come to mind...)