Re: inet value validation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: inet value validation
Date
List pgsql-general
pgsql-general@list.coretech.ro <pgsql-general@list.coretech.ro> schrieb:

> yes, this is a good example, but I do not want to use an exception block
> because of the warning present on documentation regarding exception blocks

No problem, i want to show a transaction-secure solution. You can use
this without the exception block, but if you got a error, a transaction
will be failed.

> Andreas Kretschmer wrote:
> >pgsql-general@list.coretech.ro <pgsql-general@list.coretech.ro> schrieb:
> >
> >>hello,

Argh. Please no silly fullquote below the text.

Andreas
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly."    (unknow)