Re: Timeline on new techdocs? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Timeline on new techdocs?
Date
Re: Timeline on new techdocs?  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
List pgsql-www
On Saturday 15 April 2006 16:14, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> >> not live on

> >> off yet.

> >> will get the

> >> Should we put a Redirect onto techdocs.postgresql.org so that
> >> it goes to the right site?
> >
> > Eventually, but not until everything is migrated and things are properly
> > verified.
>
> At the *very* least, those links that ppl are reporting as broken should
> be added to the apache config file and redirected to the new site ... it
> really doesn't look good as it is :(

I think your misreading the emails. There not broken links, but warnings that
php is emitting out to the page. I suspect there has been a php.ini change
that is causing this, but havent really looked (spending time on other
things, including migrating content).  I do intend to start redirecting back
to the main site, but there are some unresolved bugs I've hit so I have been
overly agressive about it.

--
Robert Treat