Re: LW Boston - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: LW Boston
Date
Re: LW Boston
List pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 08 April 2006 22:32, Christopher Browne wrote:
> Quoth jd@commandprompt.com ("Joshua D. Drake"):
> Good show...
>
> In what ways was the PostgreSQL booth best?  Busiest?  Most, um, ???

We had anywhere from 2 to 7+ people manning the booth at all times. Visitors
always came away with a smile on their face. Many came over to say they
supported the project. A lot of them came to ask for real problems and more
than a few were to get support and be prepared to pay for it.

How good? The MySQL booth guys came over from their booth and picked up more
than a few of our "elephant roasting dolphin" postcard.