Re: postgres conference in july - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: postgres conference in july
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

I'm going to make a submission to the conference sometime today. I'd appreciate a little guidance as to exactly what
shouldbe talked about. There is of course the technical aspect but another approach is the story telling and the
'politics'of how we got things moving which might be of interest to those who want to replicate the same process in
theirown domain. Certainly, this project has the potential of a spinoff affect in the rest of Canada. I'll leave it up
tothe commitee as to what you would like to see.