Re: Background writer configuration - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Evgeny Gridasov
Subject Re: Background writer configuration
Date
Re: Background writer configuration  (11 <eleven@ludojad.itpp.pl>)
List pgsql-performance
template1=# select version();
                                           version
 PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC cc (GCC) 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13)
(1 row)

--
Evgeny Gridasov
Software Engineer