Re: Making the "Prominent Users" section easier to reach - Mailing list pgsql-www

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Making the "Prominent Users" section easier to reach
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 05:55:01PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> David,
>
> > I'm not fussy about what we call it, but having a single click
> > from the home page will be a Good Thing(TM) :)
>
> I just don't see this rating a main menu item.
>
> I do think it should be linked from Community as well as About
> though.

I don't much care where on the front page it goes, but it does belong
on the front page.  I believe it does actually rate such a position,
but I'd like to hear why you think it's less important than that.

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!