hi problem again with installing postgres8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From venu gopal
Subject hi problem again with installing postgres8.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Tino Wildenhain,
     Sorry for irritating you with my problems.Every
time i run my installing it gives different problems
and rolls back.Once when i move with account name as
postgres it gives problem as  "user account exists"
and rollsback.
    If i try with different user it gives problem as
Internal Account look up failure:NO mapping between
account names and security Ids done

    I am sure that no other Postgres exists in my
directory(c:\programfiles\).But while installing my
wampapache and wampmysqld are running.

    Can u please give me how can i solve this
problem.Is there any possibility that UserAccounts are
stored other than the directory where we are
installing the directory.

    How can we browse my postgres to be installed in a
different location by default it is installing in
c:\programfiles\

     sorry if i trouble you with these questions but i
need it to be installed to get worked with maps using
PGIS.

     Can u give me the solution ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Venu.