Re: PostgreSQL committer history? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: PostgreSQL committer history?
Date
Re: PostgreSQL committer history?
List pgsql-advocacy
Dirk Riehle wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm trying to understand the social structure of the PostgreSQL
> project. Is there a documented history of who became a committer and
> when? That you could point me to?

Uh, we don't have a very formal organization, so this information
doesn't really exist.  MIT did a study about our open source community.
You might find that useful, but I don't have the URL.

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com