Re: What if? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: What if?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Or you can fund someone to complete TODO entries, even someone in your
home country.  You can also fund travel expenses for conferences we
attend.  And there is a 10th anniversary fund that needs help.

  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com