Re: - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re:
Date
Re:  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 01:57:27PM +0000, Guido Barosio wrote:
> Were do we finde accurate values, more updated ones?
> Guess we should measure current values and compare them later, in a few
> months after oracle  dbms war gets quiet.
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3462241

"In our survey, 90 percent of our developers work with or deployed to
Windows platforms," McKendrick explained. "Windows dominates this space,
and a database that doesn't run on Windows or doesn't run effectively in
Windows would have a fairly limited reach."

Does that strike anyone else as being *highly* skewed?