Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roman Neuhauser
Subject Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?
Date
Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-general
# scrappy@postgresql.org / 2006-02-26 14:36:47 -0400:
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I've been waiting five months for the majordomo moderators to approve
> >my subscription requests to several @postgresql.org mailing lists.
>
> the majordomo moderators don't have to approve subscribe requests, you
> will auto-receive an email message from the list confirming that you do
> want to subscribe though ... its a fairly automated procedure ... if you
> aren't receiving the 'confirm' messages, then there is an overall problem
> with mail deliver ...
>
> checking pgsql-general, you are already subscribed ... what other lists
> are you trying to get onto?

    A copy of the message I sent to postmaster@postgresql.org last
    december is attached. I think it has all the evidence of approval
    being required you need.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.
Hello,

9E0C-7AF7-36CA.  The request has been processed up to

: >>>> accept 9E0C-7AF7-36CA
: ---- The accept command for token 9E0C-7AF7-36CA succeeded,
: ---- but further approval is needed.
: ----
: ---- Now the request must be approved by the moderators.
: ---- The results will be mailed to you after this is done.
: ----
: ----
:
: Valid commands processed: 1
: 0 succeeded, 1 stalled, and 0 failed.
:
: Use the following command:
:   sessioninfo d9a46448c54d3b48ad049e79e4c46dbaa9ee79f7
: to see technical information about this session.

Nothing happened since then.

I also tried to subscribe to general, hackers, perf, and sql on
September 24th, with tokens CA86-08AC-51A7, 225E-80E3-7C1A,
B43A-4209-5756, and 74A6-0E96-E08F, with exactly the same result.

Could someone point please process the requests?

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.