Re: .ORG pavillions: Boston, San Francisco -- dealine - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: .ORG pavillions: Boston, San Francisco -- dealine
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 10:15:08AM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> >The other question, of course, is that I know we will have a number of
> >PostgreSQL-sponsoring companies at both shows.  While I don't want to
> >split people's attention at the shows, we found out at LWE-SF last year
> >that being a "pod" in somebody else's booth ... even a PostgreSQL
> >Company like eDB ... significantly cut down on our traffic.   So I'd
> >like to coordinate stuff with eDB, CMD, SRA and Sun to make sure that we
> >are neigher streching ourselves thin nor limiting our opportunities.
> >
> >Please respond quickly; deadline is February 17th.
>
> CMD will be part of the PostgreSQL booth. We do not see a benefit in
> taking traffic from the PostgreSQL.Org booth. As always we are happy
> to help in anyway that we can.

Pervasive has been wanting to talk to someone about a booth for some
time now:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2005-11/msg00156.php

I'm not sure if Steve ever managed to get his posts out to the list or
not.