Re: "prominant" users list - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: "prominant" users list
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 11 February 2006 15:38, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > I mentioned this on the blog, but wanted to point it out here as well.
> > Based on some digging and previous feedback  we've put up a list of some
> > of the prominant postgresql users.  You can view the list at
> > http://www.postgresql.org/about/users or if you're bored check out the
> > blog post at
> > http://people.planetpostgresql.org/xzilla/index.php?/archives/146-Postgre
> >SQL-Naming-Names.html
>
> Nice job!
>
> Is that XHTML, or did you construct a webform for it?

Everytime I discussed making it a webform it seemed to suffer feature creep,
so I just made it in XHTML.  Since this is supposed to be a select sampling
of users I think that works ok.. if I were going for a "complete list of
postgresql users" I'd certainly convert it.

--
Robert Treat