Re: PostgreSQL ad images - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PostgreSQL ad images
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Friday 10 February 2006 22:35, Richard P. Welty wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2006, at 10:24 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Richard P. Welty wrote:
> >> there was quite a bit of talk about producing some
> >> ad graphics in stock sizes a while back, but it's died
> >> down. is there anything available? i have some 120x600
> >> skyscrapers being served by google and fastclick where i'd
> >> be happy to stick a few PostgreSQL images up. i just
> >> need the images...
> >
> > I think you want:
> >
> >     http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089
>
> yep, i looked at that a week or so back. there's lots of good
> stuff there, but nothing i can drop into a 120x600 skyscraper
> and i'm no graphic artist, i'm utterly helpless at morphing
> any of these into the size i actually need...
>
> there are a number of stock sizes for these, so images designed
> to drop in would be incredibly helpful.

somewhere in my inbox I believe I have a tarball (or maybe zipball) of
reformatted graphics that were supposed to be google adwords friendly. I was
awaiting to hear back from some beta testing but haven't.  I'm in the middle
of reshaping a 3-node slony cluster but I'll send them over to you when I'm
done so you can take a look.

--
Robert Treat