Re: Spam filtering for mailing lists - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Spam filtering for mailing lists
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> What's the problem?  Just leave them there and let them expire.
>
> (1) As far as I know, they don't "expire".
>
> (2) There are legitimate messages that need to be approved
> occasionally. If there weren't, we could simply drop all
> messages from non-subscribers.

Ummm, one thing to note, we don't have spamassassin set to auto-kill
anything, you have to setup some sort of filter on your end for that ...
with Majordomo2, we have it as an access_rule, but I don't know how to do
it with mailman ...

----