Re: error messages? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: error messages?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

> We have installed the odbc driver and are using it as our primary access

Which version of psqlodbc? Againist which PgSQL?

> method via vb6. When developing, however, we only get pretty much one error
> message... something like "The driver does not support this functionality"

Maybe you only try unsupported functionality. What mylog output says?

> only message we get when there are sql errors. Is something wrong here?
> Are their more complete messages in English? Can I turn these on somehow?

We don't know how you get the error report. What about SQLSTATE and
error number?

I'm sorry I don't know your situation and you don't describe it well.
Regards,

Luf