Re: PostgreSQL and case insensitivity... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and case insensitivity...
Date
Re: PostgreSQL and case insensitivity...
List pgsql-advocacy
The problem with using colation order is that it's database-wide. If you
then need case-sensitive ordering on some field you're outa luck. If you
could define colation on a per-field basis it would be a bit different.

I'm also not sure what this has to do with advocacy...