Re: PgFoundry Move - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: PgFoundry Move
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Robert Treat wrote:

> based on my interaction with the foundry admins, afaict the single thing
> stopping us from getting pgfoundry onto a new server is that we're
> trying to do it on bsd (reread fetters' email for a good synopisis of
> this).  At what point do we decide moving forward is more important than
> the os we are putting it on?

Never, cause the longer it takes to move it, the less requirement there is
to move it as I bring on better/more powerful servers *shrug*

Within the next month or so, we'll have a new 64bit server going online,
which I'll be able to move pgfoundry over to that has faster drives and
more memory *shrug*

----