Re: big databases & hospitals - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Javier Carlos
Subject Re: big databases & hospitals
Date
List pgsql-performance
   This is the homepage of a Hospital/Healthservice Information System, I'm
not so sure but I think it can use various DBMS, including PostgreSQL:

http://www.care2x.org/

  Regards,

  Javier

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:13:02 +0100 (CET), Tomka Gergely wrote

--
nediam.com.mx