Re: exporting Excel tables into PostgreSQL database with Python - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Christian Kratzer
Subject Re: exporting Excel tables into PostgreSQL database with Python
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Jürgen Kemeter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Here is a hopefully convenient description of my situation:
> - I have a main folder, containing several subfolders.
> - Every (sub)folder contains one or more .xls - Workbooks.
> - Every Workbook contains one or more different Spreadsheets.
> - The workbooks contain some cells which have Hyperlink addresses to
> other,
> relating workbooks.
> - Some cells in wokrbooks contain comments, which must also be exported.
[snipp]

I am not familiar with python but we have done imports and exports from
and to excel in perl using the Spreadsheet::ParseExcel and
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel modules from CPAN.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                       ck@cksoft.de