Re: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000476 ] DateStyle and Transaction - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000476 ] DateStyle and Transaction
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> > Do you think it's good idea to do explicit begin, commit around
> > connect settings all the time? I don't have time for test
> > this behaviour yet.
>
> Probably wouldn't be a bad idea - at the very least one tx with all the
> hard-coded queries, then one for any user-supplied connect string. I'll
> try to find some time to look in the next few days (pretty busy
> releasing pgAdmin 1.4.1 and PostgreSQL 8.1.1/8.0.5 for Windows atm).

You haven't to code it. I ask only for opinion from other developers.
I take a look on in after I study SQL[GS]etStmtAttr. I don't write
code today. I study ODBC specification because I want to clean up
the code.

Luf