Re: PG_exception_stack - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: PG_exception_stack
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 11:04:11AM +0100, Maik Troemel wrote:
> Ok,
> there is only one "plpgsql.so" but how can I find out if there is more
> than postmaster?
> (i'm a newbie in linux concerning administration and things like this)

Well, it looks like you've compiled the server yourself, right? That
why it's in /usr/local. A quick way to find programs or files is using
"locate" (if you have it installed).

The binaries should be in the same tree, in this case
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/.

If you meant to install from packages you should remove any vestiges
from /usr/local and use only them.

> >Looks like your combining two different versions, just like the webpage
> >says. Make sure you purge all other versions from your system. Maybe
> >you should look to see if there are more plpgsql.so's or postmaster's
> >on your system...

Hope this helps,

Attachment