TODO-Item: include for guc - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Joachim Wieland
Subject TODO-Item: include for guc
Date
Re: TODO-Item: include for guc
List pgsql-patches
Hi,

the attached patch implements the TODO-item

        o %Add "include file" functionality in postgresql.conf

However I was not able to test it on Windows  :-(

I talked to Peter Eisentraut about how to handle relative file names and his
opinion was that a relative file name should be interpreted to be relative
to the path of the including file, i.e. to the path of the file that
contained the actual "include = other.conf" line. The patch follows this
idea.

Joachim

Attachment