Re: joint booths at upcoming tradeshows - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: joint booths at upcoming tradeshows
Date
Re: joint booths at upcoming tradeshows  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 08:33:11PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Yes, it is a good idea.  In the USA we have booths at the two linuxworld
> trade shows, and at the O'Reilly show, and have had other related
> projects share booths with us and it has gone well.  Outside the USA, we
> have booths at Linuxworld UK and Linuxtag.  I also have booths at a lot
> of the per-country shows.  They are all listed on the Events section of
> our web site.

Speaking of which, a coworker (Steve Slezak) has info from IDG; they
want to know who to talk to about a PostgreSQL .org booth for Linux
World '06. He emailed this list a while ago but never got a reply.