Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services
Date
List pgsql-novice
you will find explicit instructions to install on
WinXP Home (should work on WinXP Pro, too) here...

http://www.geocities.com/operationsengineer1/

download the appropriate pdf file, follow the install
instructions.

if this doesn't work, post a detailed explanation of
the problem...  where you had the problem and what
resulted...

given that, someone will have a chance at actually
helping you.

best of luck.

http://mail.yahoo.com