Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sun supporting PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sun supporting PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Devrim,

> Josh, can you contact with those guys and please make them correct the
> spellings of PostgreSQL (Postgres, PostgresSQL, etc...) in the press link
> I provided above?

I'm afraid that the use of Postgres was on purpose.  :-(  It's because of
Marc's trademark again.

I'm going to be meeting with attorneys on Monday and hopefully we can get this
trademark thing fixed.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Core Team

(unless specifically indicated, all opinions in the above
 e-mail are my own, and should not be taken as opinions of
 the Project as a whole.)