Re: Devx Database Comparison [Updated] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Devx Database Comparison [Updated]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tuesday 15 November 2005 16:11, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Pascual De Ruvo wrote:
> > MVCC in mysql 5.0???
>
> Innodb supports MVCC AFAIC.

I think what people are chaffing at is the whole "it works in innodb but not
in myisam" that seems to apply to so many of my$ql's features.  Of course
given their design, there are so many if's and but's (and candies and nuts)
that putting all of that into a comparison chart is going to be painful.

--
Robert Treat