Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> One of the reasons I wanted Bruce to post the proposed diff was so that
> we could eyeball-verify that it's only hitting comments.  I think it's
> worth a little more trouble to check the results given that we plan to
> run it against 8.1.

It would be nice if the developers could run pgindent easily on their
local trees to minimize conflicts.  I'm playing lazy here because I
don't want to go get the NetBSD indent.  I wonder why we don't include
the whole source instead of just a patch?