Its a first!! We are on scheduale ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Its a first!! We are on scheduale ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
'k, 8.1.0 is bundled ... this is effectively RC2, so *please* look it
over, test it and make sure that we haven't missed anything ... official
release is on Tuesday the 8th, the intervening time is meant to allow Dave
time to get the Windows binary/installer ready, Devrim to get RPMs, Magnus
to get Bittorrent ... and mirrors to sync up ...

I haven't created all the links on the ftp yet, will do *that* on Monday
morning, so that the mirrors can sync up before the press release ...

Well done folks ... I think this is the first time we've actually not had
to slip on a release :)

----