Re: Replicating databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Replicating databases
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 03:44:26PM -0800, Marc Munro wrote:

> experts there may suggest a better solution.  I have seen talk of
> disabling the standard slony triggers to allow this sort of thing but
> whether that is more or less nasty is questionable.

FWIW, I don't think that's the question; it's more like whether it'd
be merely horribly nasty or likely to break in unexpected and really
painful ways. ;-)  But the discussion around that surely should move
to the Slony list.

--
Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary