Re: Speakers wanted for Quebec PHP Conference - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Speakers wanted for Quebec PHP Conference
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Robert Bernier wrote:

> I'm lucky, I don't mind making a fool of myself in front of people, just
> ask Bruce Momjian.

Ya, that's one thing I envy in Bruce ... not the 'making a fool of
himself' part, the ability to speak in front of ppl ... it doesn't even
have to be a large group, I did my JLC (when I was in the Reserves ~16
years ago), and we have to give 'lessons' as part of it ... something like
10 ppl involved there, and 'running in a pool' would be the easier task

My sister, on the other hand, relishes it ... *shrug*

----