Re: [GENERAL] Oracle buys Innobase - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Oracle buys Innobase
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 01:11:10PM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> I admit I must have missed all this '.org FUD' - is it still around.  I
> really don't know what you guys are referring to.

I mentioned this in another message, but all the redelegation stuff
is available from ICANN's site.  The Oracle comments were in this
thread:

http://forum.icann.org/org-eval/gartner-report/

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
        --Dennis Ritchie