Re: Is Postgres comparable to MSSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Is Postgres comparable to MSSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 01:03:48PM -0700, Ron Mayer wrote:

> If a company themselves announces that they use PostgreSQL we could
> probably put up their name and links to where they make such claims.

Well, if you do this, you potentially run afoul of their marketing
departments, who tend to get grumpy when they're not consulted on
marketing initiatives by others.  So you'd better make sure that such
links are official company lines.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
It is above all style through which power defers to reason.
        --J. Robert Oppenheimer