\dD does not show check constraint for domain on version 8.0.4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ludwig Isaac Lim
Subject \dD does not show check constraint for domain on version 8.0.4?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi:

   I just  upgraded my PostgreSQL from version 8.0.3 to
version 8.0.4. I noticed that the \dD command in psql does
not show the check constaint of a domain. I am surpised
becaused the archives stated that a patch for displaying
check constraint in \dD command has already been applied
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-04/msg00034.php).

   psql --version
   psql (PostgreSQL) 8.0.4

   Was the patch for version 8.1? I'm just wondering why
the patch was not applied to PostgreSQL version 8.0.4

   Thank you!

Ludwig Lim

http://mail.yahoo.com