Re: Translation updates: pt_BR - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Subject Re: Translation updates: pt_BR
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi Alvaro,

> > This is the translation updates for 7.4.x [1] and 8.0.x [2]. Please
> try
> > to include them before release.
>
> The new 7.4 and 8.0 releases are already out :-(

I saw the announce now. :( But it could be included in the CVS.

> Are you aware of the pgtranslations project in pgfoundry?  You could
> commit them yourself there, and they will be folded back to main
> Postgres "automatically".

Yeah. I'm subscribed. I took a look at it and saw that I can't update
older branches. How can we "fix" it?

Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br

Novo Yahoo! Messenger com voz: ligações, Yahoo! Avatars, novos emoticons e muito mais. Instale agora!
www.yahoo.com.br/messenger/