Re: PGDN and CVS - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Kenneth Marshall
Subject Re: PGDN and CVS
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 11:57:26AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Gevik,
>
> > My plan is to transfer the things I have created with drupal to the
> > current framework also :)
>
> Not to discourage you or anything, but I'm extremely skeptical of using a
> custom CMS not supported by an outside project.   What happens if you
> leave?  Why are we re-inventing what 1,000 other CMSes have done before?
>
> --
> --Josh

Gevik,

I would like to add my support to Josh's statment. It appears that far
too much re-inventing is taking place on the "it's so easy to use and
does all we need" Drupal that would already exist in some of the other
CMS projects that were cursorily looked at when Drupal was chosen.
Bricolage, in particular, has a lot to offer and has a robust development
team.

Ken