Re: PGDN and CVS - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gevik babakhani
Subject Re: PGDN and CVS
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh,

I'm not discouraged in anyway... I have just been looking over and over for
a CMS that we could use in our project. Time after time I end up with
commercial products. And even if they are opensource, they need to be so
much customized that one has to put more time in customizing the CMS
framework rather than building the actual requirement.