Re: PGDN and CVS - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gevik babakhani
Subject Re: PGDN and CVS
Date
List pgsql-www
I have hacked with the current framework while ago. I almost know how things
work. (Dave has been a great help for my questions...).

My plan is to transfer the things I have created with drupal to the current
framework also :)

I was also thinking of letting everything in the site's database. Why would
we want to export things and then re-import them back in the CVS? But then
again this is just my opinion. The decisions are on the masters :)

Gevik