Re: UPDATE: pg_dump fails due to invalid memory request - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: UPDATE: pg_dump fails due to invalid memory request
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 10:52:44AM -0600, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 08:48:34PM -0700, Morgan Kita wrote:
> > So obviously something is wrong with my code... but what should
> > I do?
>
> Post your data type's output function and we'll take a look.
> The CREATE TYPE statement might also be useful.

It might be helpful to see the input function as well, along with
a test case.  That is, post enough C and SQL that somebody could
load into an empty database and duplicate the problem.

What version of PostgreSQL are you using?  I don't see that mentioned
in your earlier posts.

--
Michael Fuhr