Re: Stuff running slooow - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Stuff running slooow
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 02:45:02PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> >If y'all would like, I can eliminate the anti-virus/anti-spam checks and
> >just let it all go through though ... *evil grin*
>
> Would not bother me in the least. I have protective measures as I am
> sure most others do as well. :)

The archives would fill with junk.  From skimming other projects'
archives, IMHO that is very undesirable.

"The important things in the world are problems with society that we don't
understand at all. The machines will become more complicated but they won't
be more complicated than the societies that run them."    (Freeman Dyson)