Re: [OT?] ETL tools - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [OT?] ETL tools
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday 24 August 2005 03:50, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
> Googling a bit I have discovered that what I probably need is an ETL
> (extract, transform and load) tool, preferably open sourced and very
> PostgreSQL friendly... does anybody on this list have experience with
> such kind of tools? Would anybody recommend anything? Maybe I could
> try another approach?

You might want to take a look at kettle, which is part of the bizgres package.
I haven't used it but it seemed pretty flexible when I saw the demo at oscon,
and there certainly pg friendly.
http://www.bizgres.org/pages.php?pg=downloads
--
Robert Treat