Re: SPI: ERROR: no snapshot has been set - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: SPI: ERROR: no snapshot has been set
Date
List pgsql-hackers
For future reference, I got around this error (no snapshot has been
set) by removing the use of SPI and just using heap_open /
heap_beginscan / heap_endscan / heap_close. It's only slightly more
code but it works irrespective of the state of the backend.

Have a nice day,