Re: Thoughts after discussions at OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein@varlena.com (elein)
Subject Re: Thoughts after discussions at OSCON
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I have a collection of slides from previous OSCONs on
General Bits/Tidbits.  But I have been neglectful (so far) of sending
email to OSCON-05 presenters to request copies or links to
their talks.

Please consider this a request for copies and links to
OSCON-05 presentations.  I will post them with the other year's
OSCON presentations on www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits.

--elein
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com
(510)655-2584(o)                             (510)543-6079(c)

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
AIM: varlenallc          Yahoo: AElein       Skype: varlenallc