Re: Thoughts after discussions at OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Thoughts after discussions at OSCON
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Friday 12 August 2005 14:56, Chris Browne wrote:
> On another note for followup after OSCON 2005...
>
> We probably ought to start collecting the slide documents together on
> <http://techdocs.postgresql.org/>, right?

Yep... I'm behind on email, but I have your submission and a few others
already on the site.  Anyone who hasn't sent one in and wants to please send
me an email asap.  I'll probably update the main techdocs page tonight or
tommorrow once I get mine up there :-P

--
Robert Treat