Re: Check postgres compile-time options - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: Check postgres compile-time options
Date
List pgsql-general
El Lun 01 Ago 2005 20:13, Laura Vance escribió:

> I've tried other configuration test programs, but none of them seem to
> connect properly.
>
> Is there some incompatibility with this version of iodbc and postgresql
> 7.1.2?

Sorry, I happen to recall that you wanted this to upgrade the PG system. Why
don't you just use pg_dumpall on the PG 7.1.2 instalation, save the output
file, upgrade to a newer version (try 8.0.3), and restore the backup with
psql? Much easier.

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA