Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 12:19:41AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have just loaded the patches list with all outstanding patches that
> need consideration, and updated the open items list:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgopenitems

The main "shared dependency" patch is applied.  I still owe a patch to
implement "DROP OWNED" and "REASSIGN OWNED", to drop or give away
objects owned by a list of roles.

"Crear es tan difícil como ser libre" (Elsa Triolet)