Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 01:59:10PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
> > > I just noticed the "createuser" and "dropuser" pages may need
> > > adjustments as well ... are you still working on this?
> >
> > The programs themselves need adjustment, too :-(.  I have a TODO note
> > to look at them, but would be grateful if someone else could take a
> > whack at it.
>
> I'll take a look.
>
> Would you post your whole to-do list for roles?
>
> Also, what do we have in the open items list?  The current list at
> http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgopenitems is outdated.  I'd correct it
> as:

I have just loaded the patches list with all outstanding patches that
need consideration, and updated the open items list:
http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatcheshttp://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgopenitems

Pennsylvania19073