Re: static genericcostestimate

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: static genericcostestimate
Date: ,
List: pgsql-hackers

Tree view

static genericcostestimate  ("Ramy M. Hassan", )
 Re: static genericcostestimate  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: static genericcostestimate  ("Ramy M. Hassan", )
   Re: static genericcostestimate  (Alvaro Herrera <-ip.org>, )

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 07:51:23PM +0200, Ramy M. Hassan wrote:

Hey Ramy,

> I am currently working on porting SP-GiST to postgresql.
> SP-GiST is an adaptation of GiST to support space partitioning trees (
> http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/aref/dbsystems_files/SP-GiST/ )
> The current standalone SP-GiST implementation is based on libgist v1.0
> from berkeley ( http://gist.cs.berkeley.edu/libgistv1/ )
> The core SP-GiST is being implemented as module to be loaded before any
> spgist extention module.
> I am expecting the first alpha release early of May.

What happened to this project?  Is it still alive?  Did you release
anything?

"Et put se mouve" (Galileo Galilei)