Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gevik Babakhani
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

I like the name "PostgreSQL Developer Network" because is more general, so
let's. If it's okay I would like to use this name for the time being.

Do you know who we can address regarding installations and upgrading the
current software and possible account creations for the future?

If possible, could you please provide some information about who is who? (I
read the "who is who" on the main site but I am a bit lost regarding the pg
organizational tree)

Ps,
Sorry to ask so many questions. I only am exploring the path I walk
regarding this.

Regards,
Gevik.